XSL $and$ or $or$

Subject: XSL $and$ or $or$
From: Joao Pedro Martins <jota@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:16:51 +0000

Can someone please help me with some hints on doing this?

I have a complex XSL preprocessing XML to produce more XML,
and I would like to write a xsl:if test with the following
form:

<xsl:if test="a OR (b AND c)">

I tried and, $and$, $or$, &&, ||, and had no luck: all these
produced errors. | worked, but & didn't.

I looked for examples, but found none that mentioned this,
and the one at Microsoft's is too simple for what I want.
(it's something like ELEMENT[isbn and autor])...

any help or pointer would be GREATLY appreciated.

thanks in advance,
joão martins

--
Eng. João Pedro Martins