Comments, and entities

Subject: Comments, and entities
From: Leigh Dodds <ldodds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:58:48 -0000

Can someone explain how I can produce a template to match
against comments, I've tried the following under XT (latest
version), but it produces no output...

<xsl:template match="comment()">
This is a comment
</xsl:template>

Substituting processing-instruction() works as expected (i.e it
matches PIs). But I can't do the same with comments.

Also, is there a way to determine if a document contains an
entity reference?

Cheers,

L.

    "Never Do With More, What Can Be Achieved With Less"
				---William of Occam
Leigh Dodds                             Eml:  ldodds@xxxxxxxxxxx
ingenta ltd                             Tel:  +44 1225 826619
BUCS Building, University of Bath       Fax:  +44 1225 826283

eclectic				http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic
homepage				http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ccslrd