Re: SAXON 5.0 is available

Subject: Re: SAXON 5.0 is available
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:22:22 +0000 (GMT)

This is wonderful. I'm going to play with keys()...

Can someone suggest a clean method of maintaining stylesheets so that
they are useable by both xt and saxon, with respect to extensions? The
one I really care about is XT's xt:document, which I use every day, so
I'd like to be able to say in my top-level wrapper

 IF xt
  then use xt:document
 ELSIF saxon
  then use saxon:output
 ELSE
  just keep on with current output stream

it would be even nicer if Saxon and XT agreed to recognize each
other's document/href and output/file.....

sebastian