XT: in-memory DOM objects

Subject: XT: in-memory DOM objects
From: Diarmuid Mac Carthy <Diarmuid@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:50:44 -0000

This is a very simple question about XT.  Am I right in saying that the XSL
sheet is parsed using SAX, but that a DOM tree is created for the entire XML
doc being parsed?

We're investigating this to see how we can work around large documents.
SAXON has a preview extension feature, but we're using XT at the moment
because it's more up-to-date with the XSL specification.

Thanks,
Diarmuid