Re: XSL working with IE5 and Other XSL processor

Subject: Re: XSL working with IE5 and Other XSL processor
From: Michele Lee <mclee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:44:35 -0800

Keith,

I want my application to return XML documents when the browser is IE5 and do
server side processing when it is a browser that does not support XML.  Can I use
one stylesheet to achieve this?

What I noticed is that if I use the same stylesheet with the older namespace, it
works for IE5 but not the newer processors.  But if the use the newer processor,
it works with the newer processor and not IE5.  I didn't make any other change to
the stylesheet except for the namespace.  I am hoping that one stylesheet that
will allow me to do both (without generating XSL dynamically), is this possible?

thanks,

--Michele