Re: Need an advice about XSLT

Subject: Re: Need an advice about XSLT
From: "Tangi Vass" <tangivass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:08:28 +0200

> Does the key reside in the fact that an HTML
> or WML document is just an XML document with a
> particular dtd ?

Yes and no: there are different "output methods" in XSLT (xml, html, text).

> Do I need to create as many XSLT sheets as
> there are different devices ?

I'm also currently developping an application generating HTML or WML. The
solution I choose consists (to simplify) in creating partial specialized
stylesheets with standardly named templates that I can import to suit the
current device.

Good luck,

Tangi