XSLT.COM - invitation to submit resources/articles/code

Subject: XSLT.COM - invitation to submit resources/articles/code
From: pat jones <patj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:25:59 -0700

Hello All:

http://www.xslt.com

We have recently gone live with a portal site aimed at the xslt
community.  Our overall goal is to point to, rather than duplicate, the
efforts of others.  We feel this is important to avoid watering down
existing XSL related sites and (of course) this definitive XSL
newsgroup.

I would like to personally invite anyone to contribute code, examples
and any other resources to the site.  Those of you representing
companies with products in the XSLT arena, can post a write up about
your product as well as links to a download site.  This is a totally
free service as long as certain rules of etiquette are followed (not
slagging products of others, no personal attacks, etc.).

Please let us know if there is something missing from the site.

Duane Nickull
--