XSL and XSLT

Subject: XSL and XSLT
From: Anurak Theanpurmpul <AnurakT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:30:22 +0700

Hi,

	I have reading a Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) Specification
document and a XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 1.0 document ,inside the
first document it said "There are two sub-processes to this presentation
process: first, constructing a result tree from the XML source tree and
second, interpreting the result tree to produce a formatted presentation on
a display, on paper, ...".
	My confusion is who make the second sub-process? Is It my duty or
XSLT's?Because of I saw only the example that made the first
sub-process(from xml and xsl files to show on IE5), but never seen the
example of the second sub-process and never seen using formatting objects
like foo:table or other. So, when will we use formatting objects like
foo:table or others? Or never?

Thanks,
Anurak
PS: Sorry for my english.