Re: What will be the future improvements of XSLT?

Subject: Re: What will be the future improvements of XSLT?
From: "Steven Livingstone" <ceo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:24:51 +0100

I use them for different purposes.

ECMAScript for validation and DHTML techniques, with XSL for customising the
interface. I love the idea of being able to simply apply an XSL doc to XML
depending on who wants to look at it and what they want to see. I just makes
the interfaces easier to manage.

Cheers
Steven

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
+44 7771 957 280

Author -
Professional Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Store/Details.asp?Code=2696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Store/Details.asp?Code=2505

President, AIP Scotland.
ceo@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.citix.com