Re: Check the value of a element

Subject: Re: Check the value of a element
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:33:02 +0100 (BST)

   Is it possible to have anything like this:

   <xsl:template match="/one/two[. > 10]">

   I want match an element which contain a number and I want to match it only
   if it's value is higher than a certain number.
   How can I do?

   Thanks.

Yes, the example you post is valid xsl syntax and will produce
'...' for every two element that is a child of the document element
(which is called one) and has text content which is a number greater
than 10.

But I assumed you tried something and it didn't work, so perhaps you
asked the wrong question?

David