Re: old XSL -> New XSL

Subject: Re: old XSL -> New XSL
From: "Pete Johnston" <P.Johnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:36:04 GMT

[Jean-Robert Wiame]

> Is there a site where it is explain how to convert old XSL that were made
> with previous working draft into new XSL document ( working draft version of
> 13/08/99).

I don't know of a single document which lists all this information
explicitly. However, the XSLT draft itself contains (in Appendix E) a
list of the changes since the previous draft (i.e. that of 9 July
1999). I seem to recall that that appendix made it fairly clear what
modifications were required, or at least where to look in the body of
the draft to find that information.

It's worth remembering that at the same time there was also a new
draft of the XPath spec (with changes listed in its Appendix C) and
some of the information you will require to update stylesheets is
recorded there.

Pete Johnston
University of Glasgow