Re[2]: Netscape support for XSL Stylesheets

Subject: Re[2]: Netscape support for XSL Stylesheets
From: KAREN_LEICHEL@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:27:41 -0500

One advantage to Microsoft getting onboard early--and I hate to say anything
that appears to be supporting MS--is that my manager (not very technical but
knows MS is the empire) has concluded XML is okay to start looking at. So he
pays for my classes.

Also, it is very much more likely the Army will push my manager to get onboard.

Now Netscape can perhaps do it right when MS screws up.

Karey Leichel