href and template

Subject: href and template
From: "f.merle" <f.merle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 16:40:44 +0100

I am a beginner in xsl and I have some questions:
- with my xsl sheet, I can click on the title "titre" and I go to the
url with phlo.xml. The problem is that I don't know how I obtained this
result with my xsl because, in my template DOCRESULT, I asked to go to
template VdkVgwKey. Then,to put in the link "titre". but I obtain in
link VdkVgwKey !!!!!

- In a second time, if I want to reuse the template "Titre" for a
special prtinting on a screen, how do I do?

- when I try to put text to get a printing of "titre" alone, the "titre"
is printed like the link before with the same result. How is it possible
because I don't ask it from VdkVwgKey??
thanks for you help

Sorry for my poor english, I am french :-)

res.xml:
<DOCRESULT>
<CHAMP NAME="SCORE">0,77</CHAMP>
<CHAMP NAME="VdkVgwKey">phlo.xml</CHAMP>
<CHAMP NAME="Nom">FRED</CHAMP>
<CHAMP NAME="Prenom"></CHAMP>
<CHAMP NAME="Titre">GLOSSAIRE</CHAMP>
</DOCRESULT>

eddy.xsl:

<xsl:template match="DOCRESULT">
  <P><normal>
   <xsl:apply-templates match='CHAMP[@NAME="VdkVgwKey"]'/>
  </normal></P>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match='CHAMP[(@NAME="VdkVgwKey")]'>
  <normal>
  <A>
   <xsl:attribute name="href"><xsl:value-of
match="CHAMP[(@NAME='Titre')]"/></xsl:attribute>
  </A>
  </normal>
  </xsl:template>