FOP 0.9.0 released

Subject: FOP 0.9.0 released
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:07:45 +0800

I've just made FOP 0.9.0 available at http://www.jtauber.com/fop/

FOP now includes basic support for the display-rule formatting object. It
can also take a color property on both text and display-rules.

I've now implemented the wrap-option and white-space-treatment properties so
it is possible to have <PRE>...</PRE> like effects.

I've also fixed a bug that resulted in the default encoding for the locale
being used instead of the encoding of the input file.

The priority for the next week is getting features implemented that will
enable me to use FOP to produce the slides for my presentation at XML
Developers' Day.

James
--
James Tauber / jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx / www.jtauber.com