Antwort: Re: XSL Development Tools

Subject: Antwort: Re: XSL Development Tools
From: henry_fieglein@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:33:34 +0200

Douglas,
The grounding for XML, for me and the company for which I work, was more than
justified.  My problem is that while XML provides the building blocks for
application integration, my problem extends into the area of application
knowledge and business knowledge.  In this respect, pardon all developers in the
world who have some business knowledge, developers are out of their league.  I
need to be able to set a business analyst with experience and knowledge of the
data models and processes up with a tool or tools to develop the integration,
preferably something like a Rational Rose for the data and process modelling and
some other yet to be defined component to develop the data mapping.  Then, I
give the easy task to the developer of creating a link to the given application
and a class or package where he can send/receive formatted data.  I am currently
in a search for this product(s).  I know that there exist tools for data mapping
(message brokers, etc.), but I want to minimize the size of the integration as
much as possible.  That is the basis behind the request to this group.

Thanks for your input,
Henry

dcl@xxxxxxxxxx on 14.07.99 18:13:41

Bitte antworten an xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx