Re: Advice on a web site using XML and XSL

Subject: Re: Advice on a web site using XML and XSL
From: Jeff Royal <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:32:29 -0700

For what its worth, I'm paddling up the same river.
I'm sure there are other (better?) ways to handle
my XML documents, but you can take a look at what
I've done using XSL to render XML codebooks for
display on IE5.  It is a pretty basic example but
may be useful (to someone).  Any feedback or suggestions
are welcome of course :)
        http://csa.berkeley.edu:7502/DDI/

Jeff Royal
Survey Research Center