Re:

Subject: Re: <xsl-script>
From: Steve Ball <Steve.Ball@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 07:22:11 +1100

Dear XSL List,

Steve Ball wrote:
> Firstly, let me just say that I have no objections to the use of Python;
> horses for courses, to each his/her own , etc, etc.

Blah, blah, blah, ...

Sorry, I meant to send this only to Paul but hit the wrong button in the
mailer.  It is not meant as flame bait, I have no intention of starting a
religious "my-scripting-language-is-better-than-yours" war on the list.

If you would like to discuss this, please reply to me directly.

My apologies for wasting bandwidth, both network and people's reading time!

Cheers,
Steve Ball