Re:

Subject: Re: <xsl-script>
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:38:32 +0100

Hi Dave.

I must admit that the capabilities you outline bellow would be exciting. To
be honest is was your referal to shades of ASP that really caught my
attention. I'm not sure whether it would be a good idea yet or not, but it
certainly sounds interesting.

Wouldn't it be best however to standardise on ECMAScript however? Otherwise
one can't be sure of the script parser on the target platform.

Cheers

     Guy

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 05/11/99 08:48:21 PM