Re: About XSLT

Subject: Re: About XSLT
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:09:49 -0700

At 99/04/21 11:23 -0400, Richard Lander wrote:
> I am a little confused about  the official status of XSLT. It has obviously
>moved up a level from its previous home of section 2 of the XSL draft. Is it
>a spec in its own right but also a real part of the XSL and XLink? specs? In
>other words, is it a spec but also section 2 of XSL, when it is revised?

It still is a normative part in Section 2 of XSL:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-xsl-19990421/ Section 2:
  "The provisions in "XSL Transformations" form an integral part of
   this recommendation and are considered normative."

--
G. Ken Holman                  mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.           http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/