Re: New XT release

Subject: Re: New XT release
From: Paul Prescod <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:58:02 -0500

James Clark wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-xslt-19990421).

I really like the new spec. After a quick perusal, the only major area I
see for further work is in recognizing link anchors.

I'm not sure why xsl:constant is now named xsl:variable. I see no way of
assigning to them (other than declaring them!) so they are not really
variable.

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

"The Excursion [Sport Utility Vehicle] is so large that it will come
equipped with adjustable pedals to fit smaller drivers and sensor
devices that warn the driver when he or she is about to back into a
Toyota or some other object." -- Dallas Morning News