RE: What about IE5

Subject: RE: What about IE5
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:49:42 -0500

Hi Guy

<YourComment>
As for the bug.... it's not a bug, the browser is running in a special
mode. Nice for presentation, but I agree not the most environmetaly
friendly, but as I said it's a proof of concept site, and I want to be able
to splurge across the screen. If everyone had a 21" monitor I wouldn't
bother, but as many visitors might have 17" I want to make full use of the
screen real estate.
</YourComment>

<Reply>
Keep the presentation that way. It's great and fun. Just try to find a way
that if a person clicks on the resize icon, that the resized window has a
resize, minimize and close button. That way, we can go back to full screen
or switch to an other task for a moment or close the window. I did an other
test and I was able to close the window when it's full screen but not when
its resized because it lost its small window manipulation icons.
</reply>

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx