Re: What about IE5

Subject: Re: What about IE5
From: hluna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Horacio Luna)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:10:19 -0600

    Thanks Didier, nice review... Any way I feel disappointed, I expected more
about the xlm stuff... guess netscape will not be much diferent in that aspect,
they care more about the people who browse the web, and as xlm isnt as popular
and needed as html/javascript, they will not support it as some people like us
expect.

    Ill take your advice, I dont like IE too much to browse the web, but as you
said(sort of): something is better than nothing :)

    Regards

    Horacio

<snip>

>  ON the XSL side, nothing changed. I guess
> that they still consider XSL as an experiment (the spec is not officially
> out). About XML: I didn't noticed anything that doesn't respect the W3C XML
> 1.0 spec. If the document includes a DTD it is validated, if not, it is not.
> CSS support is a lot better than in the previous version. We got several CSS
> scripts that where not working with the last version that now work with this
> one.

</snip>