Re: Defining XSL

Subject: Re: Defining XSL
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:38:08 -0800

Wendy:

Yes.  And I risk getting flamed once more for saying this but....

Microsoft is probably the leader in this area.  They have several great
tutorials online about XML,XSL, XQL, DOM, XMLDOM et al.  In fact, I
would go as far as to say that Microsoft has obviously invested more
time and money into XML and it's related languages than anyone else
which makes me believe that it is well worth learning.

We will soon have a database of xml documents and tutorials online.

Duane Nickull
www.xmldirectory.com