javascript / xsl date function for you to use!

Subject: javascript / xsl date function for you to use!
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 18:39:55 -0800

hello Everyone:

Thanks to David S. who fixed a bug in my code, I now have something for
everyone to view.  Grab your IE 5.0 and take a look:

http://www.cartnetwork.com/xml/packages.xml

http://www.cartnetwork.com/xml/template.xml

I have now added a full function xml/javascript date object to the last
two pages.  Anyone who wants to poach the code for their own use is
welcome to it,  please just put a "credit" in it to me at
"written by Duane Nickull, www.walkaboutwebs.com"

To get the accompanying code, go to the cartnetwork.com/xml directory
and take a look at the accompanying *.dtd and *.xsl files.

You can use it freely but if you charge your customers for it, remember
me! (hehehe)

BTW - it is y2k compliant and I personally guarantee it until the year
2089.  At that time, come and look me up and I'll give you double your
money back!!!

Duane Nickull
www.cartnetwork.com