Re: The XSL-List Digest V2 #31

Subject: Re: The XSL-List Digest V2 #31
From: keshlam@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:57:40 -0500

>This said, I also like the transforming part of XSL but my hands
>don't like the verbose syntax :-)

Just a quick reminder that among the basic assumptions behind XML was the
assertion that verbosity was not an issue since (a) human-readability is more
important, (b) entry tools would spring up so users weren't typing the
boilerplate, and (c) compression algorithms are widely available.

You might want to investigate (b). Some reasonable tools are starting to appear.