Re: IE5b2 : Unknown method. .[-->first-of-type()<--]

Subject: Re: IE5b2 : Unknown method. .[-->first-of-type()<--]
From: "Richard Lander" <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:55:57 -0500

 Hello,

I can't confirm whether or not these methods are supported, but I can tell
you that've I tried them successfully in XT and unsuccessfully in IE5b2. As
has been said previously on this list, IE5b2 should be approached
skeptically, as it has embodies only a partial implementation of XSL.

On that note, I've had a problem with whitespace. I find that ie5b2 adds
whitespace around inline elements, whereas XT adds no space. Strange.

Richard.