Fw: Venting

Subject: Fw: Venting
From: "Oren Ben-Kiki" <oren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:20:16 +0200

You know, it is really fun to subscribe to this list from half a day time
zone shift. I get all of the argument at once.

At any rate, wrt. to splitting XSL - I don't think that there's anything we
can say here which would have much more effect. We've done that, up to doing
a survey about it (you can look it up in the archive), sent the summarized
results to the W3C, and presumably they'll take it into consideration
somewhen. The fact that all XSL implementations are of just half the specs
(either the transformation or the formatting) helps. Since even large
corporations do so, and presumably they carry some weight in the W3C, we can
expect that this issue would be eventually resolved.

Just wait it out :-)

Oren Ben-Kiki