RE: XSL patterns and namespaces

Subject: RE: XSL patterns and namespaces
From: "Borden, Jonathan" <jborden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 00:33:25 -0500

I left out the important second half of this question. My apologies.

Namespaces can be integrated with XSL by declaring the namespace in the XSL
stylesheet or template, the question is how to do this using only the
pattern?

For example, I am finding the MS IE5b2 'extensions' very useful:

var node = doc.selectSingleNode("/document/pattern");

but what if I want to select all XSL nodes:

	var temp =	selectSingleNode("xsl:stylesheet/xsl:template[@match = 'doc']");

XSL patterns have great potential outside of XSL itself, but how to
integrate this with namespace uris as opposed to prefixes?

Jonathan Borden
http://jabr.ne.mediaone.net