Still a Newbie , Still got questions

Subject: Still a Newbie , Still got questions
From: carlton.e.noles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:21:30 -0500

I  am concerned mainly with transformation from XML->HTML. Are there any
Visual (or nearly visual) XSL programs?

Regards,
Carlton E. Noles
carlton.e.noles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The views expressed above in no way reflect the
views of  Athur Andersen LLP or any of its orginizations.

message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and
notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.