RE: MSXML on NT4 Server - HELP

Subject: RE: MSXML on NT4 Server - HELP
From: julian.burman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:12:38 +0000

Installing IE5b2 on the server is not an option. However, as I responded to
Ferenc's earlier reply,
we've already registered the MSXML dll on the server. That's why I assume
that access rights are not
set correctly?

Thanks

Julian

Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx on 07/01/99 14:11:32

Please respond to xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Julian Burman/Pti)

Hi.

Or indeed you can simply install IE5b2 on the server which will do this for
you. What Ferenc suggests is quite right, and might be most appropriate in
your situation, but you should be aware that while it will most probably
work, MS aren't yet making any claims of "fitness for purpose" of the dll
decoupled from IE5, although I believe that it's the intention of MS to
support decoupling in the gold release of IE5.

Cheers.
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 01/07/99 10:20:52 PM