RE: 2.7.2 How to use /quote in XSL (was RE: xsl + xsl -- xsl)

Subject: RE: 2.7.2 How to use /quote in XSL (was RE: xsl + xsl -- xsl)
From: "Vun Kannon, David" <dvunkannon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 10:47:23 -0500

	Very nice. Now what if the output stylesheet also has to process
XSL, could you Ping-Pong back and forth between the xsl and xsl_ namespaces,
or do you have to burn a namespace for every iteration? I was re-reading
Stuart Kaufman's Origin of Order last night, specifically his description of
autocatalytic networks and Fontana's AlChemy and the concept of random
string grammars. It made me wonder if a stylesheet that was applied to
itself could serve as the host to a set of templates that matched and
transformed each other until they became a network of reinforcing
transformations, a metabolism.
	Artificial Life, not your average use of XSL.
Cheers,
David vun Kannon