RE: Advice needed on relating XSL pattern rules to XML instance/m eta data

Subject: RE: Advice needed on relating XSL pattern rules to XML instance/m eta data
From: keshlam@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:10:09 -0500

Re processing DTDs with XSL: There are efforts afoot to recast DTDs into an
XML-derived language -- the DCD proposal's the one I'm most familiar with
but I believe others have also been advanced. If and when that takes hold,
you'll be able to use XSL to process document type descriptions as
documents themselves... which may not be exactly what you're looking for,
but it's a step in that direction.