RE: Ugh! accessing current value in
Subject: RE: Ugh! accessing current value in <A name= in template
From: Ed Nixon <ed.nixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:39:29 -0500

Good luck. I posted a similar request earlier this week, i.e., getting the
element type value for the current node and copying it into an attribute value
for the result. I didn't get a single nibble. Reading around and breaking my
brain on the specification some more, I don't think this is possible at the
moment. It seems to be possible to get an attribute value and place it in a new
output side attribute value but not the tag name/element type. I'd love to be
proven wrong.

	...edN