Re: CSS + behavior vs. XSL (was: EcmaScript, gone?)

Subject: Re: CSS + behavior vs. XSL (was: EcmaScript, gone?)
From: Paul Prescod <papresco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 09:02:40 -0500

Daniel Glazman wrote:

> Paul Prescod wrote:
>
> > W3C members have nothing to do with this "long term strategy."
>
> Glargggl (french onomatopoeia expressing shock and breathlessness...)

I'm not sure what the point of taking this sentence out of context is. As
I said, W3C members cannot derail the process because it is the *natural
evolution of **all** information systems*. If the W3C does not follow the
path, they will be ignored as their "client organizations" (users,
businesses, etc.) find their own ways to reduce the adhoc-ery in their
systems and ignore the W3C reccommendations. The W3C only directs the
future of the Web as long as it continues to improve the web.

Everything I touch turns into Python.