Re: XSL WD1.0: Numbering in the source tree

Subject: Re: XSL WD1.0: Numbering in the source tree
From: Andy Dent <dent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:54:12 +0800

At 4:34 PM +0800 2/9/98, Jeremy CALLES wrote:
>I am wondering how you could in XSL express the total number of pages of
>a Document.
I'm working on a report writer which needs this FO plus current date,
date-time etc. FO's.

If there is an existing suggestion I've not found it on the xsl list
archives, any ideas or can we just cook something up between us?

Andy Dent BSc MACS AACM, Software Designer, A.D. Software, Western Australia
OOFILE - Database, Reports, Graphs, GUI for c++ on Mac, Unix & Windows
PP2MFC - PowerPlant->MFC portability
http://www.highway1.com.au/adsoftware/crossplatform.html