Invoking XSL construction rule using Applet

Subject: Invoking XSL construction rule using Applet
From: Amit Rekhi <amitr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 20:37:35

Let me explain the scenario i am trying to generate.

Thru the following XSL construction rule I am running an applet(using the
<OBJECT> tag) which produces a tree view on the browser left side.

<rule>
 <root/>
  <Object codetype="application/java" classid="java:tree.class"
          width="500" height="500">
    <param name="itm0" value="0 NODE 1">
    <param name="itm1" value="0 NODE 2">
  </Object>
</rule>

BROWSER LEFT SIDE                       BROWSER RIGHT SIDE

tree--

      |-- NODE 1

      |-- NODE 2

The functionality i am trying to achieve is that by clicking on either NODE
1 or NODE 2 on the browser,

I want to be able to get the clicked node name(i.e. NODE 1 or NODE 2 in
this case) in my XSL so that I could invoke the XSL construction rule for
the clicked node name.

1. How do I get the node name clicked on the browser in my XSL file?

2. How do I invoke the  construction rule for the clicked node name received?

(The clicked node construction rule  will populate my browser right side.)

							Regards,
						AMIT