RE: select v. select-elements

Subject: RE: select v. select-elements
From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 16:43:35 -0800

MSXSL uses <select-elements> to distinguish it from the HTML <SELECT> in the
same way it uses <define-script> instead of <SCRIPT>.  I have had a couple
of emails complaining of a similar problem, but they all were resolved as
user error (as much as I hate that term) before I got a chance to see what
was going on.  Please send me your stylesheet and a sample data file and I
will take a look to see if this is 1) a typo, 2) a subtle conceptual error,
or 3) a real bug.  I must say that (2) is most interesting as we look at how
XSL could be made more accessible to the HTML community.

Jonathan Marsh
phone   425.703.4591
 <mailto:jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx